Formentor problem - rumbling in the speakers (beats)

Jul 4, 2021
Hi!

I have a problem, probably with the beats speakers. After unlocking the car, there was a loud rumble from the speakers twice. Resetting the system did nothing, the rumbling stopped by itself after 2-3 minutes. It could not be muted in any way, the speakers seemed to be set to the maximum. Anyone met with something similar?

Jun 1, 2021
Hi there. I had this problem once. Nothing helped. I needed to unplug the battery, than it came off. Speakers were so loud, my apple iwatch told me it was 105dB loud. So scary. After plugging in the battery it was fine but I drove the car to my service where thay did update the infotainment system from 1790 to 1803 version. Till today, no problem and it never came back again. So I think you got the same problem as me, just little bit quiter and not so scary as my problem was. Try to unplug the batterry for 10 minutes, after plughing in back, many controls will show but dont worry, all of them will dissapear after some small driving ... And also if you got 1790 system, go to your dealer sevice and tell them to update the system. I got also a video from my problem but dont know how to upload it here. If you want you can write me your email addres and i will send it to you.