FR 20vt pics

chall

heres a few pics of my car that i got last week. carried out a few changes already

when PDI'ing it
ibizapdi.jpg

engine bay
20vt.jpg

new front
ibizafront.jpg

re-badged rear
ibizarear.jpg

really happy with it., glad i bit the bullet and bought a new car instead of old bangers all the time... :happy:

Jan 14, 2005
Cannock/Wolvo
have you got a Front mount intercooler on that? also the 2 small bars in the centre of the grill are meant to be taken off there only supports for when the bumpers packed, they just snap off.

Looking good tho

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
ummm not bad, still amazed you managed to get the grill in whn leaving the slats on, they should be taken off straight away though as messes the front up. as mentioned they are just supports..

mine shoul be all finihed by saturday as in bodyshop now.....

chall

cheers guys., yeh i only realised that after it had been painted. didnt take it out the box when it arrived just sent it straight to the bodyshop then when it came to fitting i completely forgot until i finished the whole job and thot "something dont look quite right!" LOL will take them off 2m.

as fo the I/C, im still running the sidemount BUT ive made up an intake style piece to direct air from centre of bumper to the cooler. seems to be working as i roadtested the car with diagnostic machine and the intake temps are ok so happy with that

chall

the bumper and grilles/covers came to around 200 and as for painting lets just say its handy being in the trade ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.