• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

stephenSF

Active Member
Jun 2, 2009
164
0
Hello all, this is my first post so greetings.
I am thinking of getting a petrol FR but I'm a bit concerned about the firm ride. Is there anything in the way of modifications to the suspension which are worth considering?
Thanks
 
Are you buying new or used only reason I am asking is the new facelift models have a softer ride which still gives good handling and although I haven't driven a pre-facelift I believe the ride quality is firmer
 
As you may have guessed I am not that clued up about this. Is it necessary to both lower the car and improve the ride? I am only really interested in making it a bit more comfortable. Also how much all in am I looking at? With labour and all?
Thanks
 
Yeah I'd drive the car first to see what you think it needs and then decide but you could just go for the dampers if you wanted.

Damian @ DPM Performance