Front and rear suspension reversion to original spec

Yorkiekev

Mar 25, 2020
If you had insured with a modified car insurer you wouldn’t be paying for the suspension.
I have over 30 mods on my car and only pay for power increases. The rest is just notifications.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.
That's great then Sparkie, could you recommend one?.....

SuperV8

May 30, 2019
Currently have adjustable BC racing coilovers/struts and rear adjustable springs fitted to my 2014 SC 3dr FR 150, am looking to revert back to original three reasons

1. the front adjustable nuts on the coilovers are seized solid, no soaking or brut force can seperate them
2. Sick of hitting speed bumps as cannot adjust (see 1)
3. Car insurance with modified springs

recently tried to sell it but the coil overs was putting people off

Have looked online to sort Part numbers, but seems, well to me, to be not that straight forward, 5F1 or 5F5? front strut diam, which I think is 50mm etc

Does anyone know the best place for parts and or what this would cost to revert, the car is fantastic just this issue with the coil overs and rear springs

contemplated second hand but the parts dont seem that expensive new, it would be the fitting, which although I could tackle I think would have someone with better tools and more competent to do it

Any help would be appreciated (Pics attached)
There are loads of OE part numbers for spring and dampers, usually down to your PR code. Probably easiest to speak to a main dealer part department for a quote. Probably quite expensive! Or you can check on an aftermarket suspension suppliers website - like Bilstein or Sachs.

Yorkiekev

Mar 25, 2020
Hi, yes exactly, some only with end letter changes, thought about the main dealer, which as you say will be big money, but then I might get the actual list of numbers I need, also looking at the modified insurance option, thanks

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
You could see if someone with the standard suspension wants to swap?

Yorkiekev

Mar 25, 2020
That's an option... Open to offers but the front struts are seized solid for height adjustment, but following this string a few options possible to tackle that, they are quality units...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.