• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Tdisportstu

Guest
Hello All,

I’ve recently had a knocking noise from the front suspension, and having jacked the car up (03 Ibiza tdi 130 sport) it looks like the drivers side front anti roll bar bush is broken, So I popped in to my local Seat dealer and they said I’d need a new anti roll bar as the ends are fixed into the bushes and can’t be replaced. I can’t find a Haynes manual for the car yet so do any of you guys know if this is the case ??
 
I've got a vRS one at home, but it's still in the box and haven't really looked at it. I'll have a look when I get back for you.
 
The drop link attaches directly to the ARB. It doesn't have a bush. The only bush the ARB has, it's on the middle were it connects to the sub frame.
If this is the case, they are sold individually. If it’s the drop link, it’s sold individually too.

I can post a picture later if needed.

:)
 
Thanks for the quick reply's guys !

I'm having to bite the bullet and get the dealer to do it :cry:

woke up this morning to 2cm of snow and I have to drive to cornwall from berkshire on friday there's no way i'm messing with the car in the cold and snow.

going to be a painful one though 60.000 miles service / cambelt etc etc ouch !

thanks again guys ! oh and nice site by the way !