• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Fox1980

Active Member
Feb 14, 2025
32
5
Hi All

I will be replacing the front brakes soon and would like to raise both front wheels together and place axle stands under the reinforced pinch welds.

Does anyone know a suitable central jacking point to lift the whole front end?

I do not want to risk raising each side one by one as I can see the first axle stand shifting in this situation.

Thanks in advance.
 
Hi All

I have successfully changed the brakes today.

I jacked the first side at the rear pinch weld which lifted the front to enable an axle stand to be placed, I lowered the rear back down and jacked the other side from the bolt on the subframe which holds one side of the botton suspension arm. No issues.