Front LEDs and Bi-Xenon lights

Scar0030

Mar 1, 2014
Hey guys,

I'm trying to decide about the pack which includes Front LEDs and Bi-Xenon lights - it costs around €1,000 where I live, so I'm not sure if I should go for it. I love the looks of the LEDs, but I've already spent way too much on extras. This is my configuration so far (the car is already ordered, and has been ordered for 3 weeks, so I'm not even sure if I can change anything on the order):

• Ibiza SC FR 1.2 TSI 105 bhp
  • Seat Portable System
  • Volumetric Alarm
  • Rear Parking Sensors
  • Alor Blue Custom Palette Colour
  • Panoramic Sunroof

I guess I could afford to add the LED and Bi-Xenon pack too, but the car is quite a bit expensive as it is, so I'll only add it if you guys can convince me that it's definitely worth it. I have to say I love the looks of the front LEDs, but is the pack really worth paying all that much for? Also, how possible is it to install the factory LEDs in the future?

AndyN

Feb 7, 2014
I have full LED's on my Leon, they're a class above anything I've ever had before. If you drive at night even semi regularly, you should get them.

Enog

Feb 3, 2014
If you really wanted them, you'd have ordered them already...

jakesbrakes

Rapid old fart
Jun 23, 2010
Bexhill on sea
Options choice

Having specified the panoramic roof on my Cupra just cant say how useless it proved to be in use, it only just tilts. If it was a good as the unit fitted to my latest Mii which slides back and has a small wind deflector I would say go ahead and get it. But the big big question regarding the Bi-xenons with the leds and afs and headlight washer is a no brainer.. Go for the light ever y time. It really makes such a difference to the driving experience, just one drive at night will convince you..:p

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.