• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Jan 30, 2026
1
0
Hi all,

Hoping for some help.
I have a 2013 Seat Ibiza 1.2tsi. And my front wipers aren’t working.
Washer jets and rear work fine.

I’ve checked fuses, and all in tact (including checking with the multimeter)
I’ve tested the motor by running 12V to it and it spins, so motor and linkages seem okay.
On the connection to the motor, I’m only getting around 3v from what I assume a control wire.

Getting a fault regarding “Control circuit for motor wiper” & “limit switches for windscreen wiper”

I’m fearing BCM failure (although no other electrical systems seem to have failed…)

Appreciate any guidance anyone has.
Cheers, Steve