• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Jun 5, 2019
3
0
Hi.
I plan to change the 5 speed manual gearbox oil myself on my 2018 Leon 1.6 TDI DDYA engine.
I was not able to find the 3 letter code, it's not stamped on the gearbox itself nor it's listed on the label in the trunk. With some research I assume it belongs to 0A4 family and I have people recommending 75w and some recommend 75w80. What brand and what grade would you recommend. Has 165.000km.
 
Last edited:
You have two choices for the 5 speed. MQ200
This is also the same oil part numbers used in all the manual gearbox versions.

G052527A2
Transmission fluid see workshop manual
1.0 Ltr.

G052527R2
High-perf. transmission fluid
1.0 Ltr.
"BR."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mr Pig