IMAG0346.jpg

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

Last edited:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Very nice mate! Nearly time for mine woohoo! Nice to see how easy that rear valance comes off too so I will defo be looking into getting it sprayed.

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Jason your exhaust will sound even better being a Turbo back and having stage 2 software :p i think thats next on my to do list i want a fix for this water pump first tho its driving me mental :p.

And just for a little bit of info (not that it really matters) they have to cut your standard exhaust to get it over the rear axle, either that or drop the rear axle (not worth the labour costs :p) so you need a connector piece to install that system again if you wanted to change it back for a service or anything

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Jason your exhaust will sound even better being a Turbo back and having stage 2 software :p i think thats next on my to do list i want a fix for this water pump first tho its driving me mental :p.

And just for a little bit of info (not that it really matters) they have to cut your standard exhaust to get it over the rear axle, either that or drop the rear axle (not worth the labour costs :p) so you need a connector piece to install that system again if you wanted to change it back for a service or anything

Not too worried about that mate, do my own servicing at work as we're VAT registered :p

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Nice, wicked summer colour

Thanks, It looks great when its polished up

Not too worried about that mate, do my own servicing at work as we're VAT registered :p

You're lucky :p iv just had my service light up so im going to loose my revo software when they put the update on but i can get it straight back on for free :D and they will probs say something about the exhaust even tho its only a catback

Lovely motor, brilliant colour :clap:

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Well i think its time to start looking into the Downpipe and sports cat for my car with a stage 2 remap. Stage 1 was fun for a few weeks :p but now im feeling the urge for more power :p

May 6, 2009
Northallerton, N yorks
That's where we usually have our big meet, the next one is a week today :) Should come to that too!

Last one was a photoshoot meet at some abandoned industrial place on the way to Hartlepool, was good like!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.