Ginger Cupra to Renault megane R.S. 250

Fanny86

Hi mate love the car, how did you get it in the lumina orange?? I have a good stuff but want a cupra. Cheers

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
I got it before they stopped making it in luminar orange they changed it from Orange to Tribu after mine was made. Ther isnt many of these kicking about so you're best bet would be to go into a stealership and see if they can source you one or buy a new one and get it sprayed.

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Loved the cupra but i got worryed about the missfires and hated the squeeky interior anyways after searching high and low i set my heart on this beauty ill upload more pictures when i pick her up next week but here she is waiting for me

IMAG0593.jpg

Jimmy-james

Aug 10, 2011
Norwich in sunny Norfolk
Nice car but i'm not used to seeing so much road clearance on here. Might just be the camera angle but i'm getting vertigo just from looking at it. You had a price to replace the Brembo's on it yet? I nearly bought a Megane Sport 225 and the guy selling it said new disks and pads were £700 without fitting eek!

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Thanks :D the car does sit a little high for my liking but then again so did the cupra. I dont think im going to lower it though because the handling is awesome and i dont wanna spoil it. I dread to think what the brakes will cost to replace but ill cross that bridge when i come to it.

Jimmy-james

Aug 10, 2011
Norwich in sunny Norfolk
Thanks :D the car does sit a little high for my liking but then again so did the cupra. I dont think im going to lower it though because the handling is awesome and i dont wanna spoil it. I dread to think what the brakes will cost to replace but ill cross that bridge when i come to it.

Might be different now, just a heads up and if they are less it will be a bonus. It is a very nice car [B)]

duffy_90

MEG R.S. 250
Sep 19, 2010
Hartlepool
Yeh its something ill look into so i know how much im going to have to put away for future services :p either that or ill just not use the brakes

Poverty

very nice.

Pads will be around 150 for brembo blues, and discs around 150 also imo, unless ofcourse you go to the stealership!

Benp7

Loved that orange ibiza! Shame it had to go, the tsi terror stories are scaring me too :/

reiben101

I have no idea how default Cupra sounds on idle but yours with modifications was really awesome. Nice Megane btw :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members