Girl racer with mk1

cupracaz

Hi I'm a girl racer who is not a tom boy but adores my mk1 , black , leather , sat nav , not many about in mk so mine envied lol , anyone in mk who loves mk1s like me as I rare as all my mates drive ka,s eew , my uncle was racing driver and raced a yellow one hence my passion , message me if love them too , I'm Girly but don't wanna talk about nails all day x

goose746

how long have you had the car, i have a MK1 and am loving it. only been a seat owner about two months. and although my bank blance doesnt love it, i do.

goose746

Mine is the 02 plate. It's not leather unfortunately. Just trying to do bits and pieces to it when I have the cash. Got a long list of what I want to do. As its black that's gonna be the main theme. As well as carbon fibre.

Canners89

Canners89
Jan 23, 2012
Northampton
Welcome :) Dont see many members from around MK (im always in MK despite living in Northampton) im sure you will find answers to most things on the forum but if you need any help give us a shout

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Usually in MK, will be over at AKS tuning on Saturday infact as they have an open day thing on :)

Still need to see pics of the car, can't be envious otherwise :)

Mike

goose746

Where and when is this open day? I'm about half an hour from MK. Would be cool to meet up.

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
AKS Tuning, in Oakley. They have 20% off remaps I think for the first X amoutn of customers due to being a new business and likes on their FB page.

Alex used to work at TTS in Bedford, then Backdraft in MK, now setup on his own. Has worked on a few of my cars previously but I don't have a VAG anymore, so going along to show support.

goose746

I think we should just turn it into a little meet and greet. Maybe get a BBQ on the go.lol.

cupracaz

Need more girls not that brave , mines black 03 , limited edition elec o r , ev time take to garage guys always jealous and say not many these round here , my bank hates it , can't afford it but I still manage to keep it , had it couple years now but so much wanna do to it , tried to add pics , let me set up albums etc but when came to upload pics it's faded and won't let me click on it and got awesome pic of her , she on my fb front pic , Caroline Johnson

cupracaz

That's Wat uncle raced , awesome , gave me the mk1 bug , no other car I want oh except red r8 spider , come on its awesome and got the growl effect in rear view if see it coming x

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Pah don't be daft, just come on Saturday. Get 20% off a Revo remap... plus I would use Alex to work on your car if you want it well looked after ;)

R8's are nice, one fo the only cars I'd swap the Mustang for.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members