Goldie's LCR 'S6AT R',Revo Stage 2, Forge,Weitec,Quaife LSD...

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Cheers mate,Wish i could drive something else through the winter,would love to put it away in a garage ready to bring out next summer !

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Are you going to stick with the OEM wheels mate? I think they look A1 on yours personally. Hard to get it right against a black LCR especially.

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Are you going to stick with the OEM wheels mate? I think they look A1 on yours personally. Hard to get it right against a black LCR especially.

Yes mate,I've spent the last few months looking at different one's that i could put on it,but have come to the decision that for the money they would cost i don't think they would make the car look that much better as i think the standard ones really suit it in anthracite,Also they do get a few comments being that colour so i'm gonna stick with them (Unless a set really catch my eye :D)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Yes mate,I've spent the last few months looking at different one's that i could put on it,but have come to the decision that for the money they would cost i don't think they would make the car look that much better as i think the standard ones really suit it in anthracite,Also they do get a few comments being that colour so i'm gonna stick with them (Unless a set really catch my eye :D)

Agreed :)

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Thanks mate:)
Hows your car coming along is it all running fine now?

No it's not mate sadly :blink:

Not sure what's wrong but it's been with my mate since middle of last week who runs a garage locally and I've given him a list of things to check/do so fingers crossed it comes back healthy.

I think something is up with an injector again possibly or there's a tiny fuel leak somewhere amongst some creaks/squeals from the chassis area too. I'm in no rush for it back so it's staying there until work is done.

Tbh I'd love to get a re-build done on the whole block, stick some uprated rods etc in there and go GT2871 on the turbo front. Not good timing though really, maybe one day!

Hope yours is all sweet! Enjoy it because I miss mine running well right now :happy:

Last edited:

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
No it's not mate sadly :blink:

Not sure what's wrong but it's been with my mate since middle of last week who runs a garage locally and I've given him a list of things to check/do so fingers crossed it comes back healthy.

I think something is up with an injector again possibly or there's a tiny fuel leak somewhere amongst some creaks/squeals from the chassis area too. I'm in no rush for it back so it's staying there until work is done.

Tbh I'd love to get a re-build done on the whole block, stick some uprated rods etc in there and go GT2871 on the turbo front. Not good timing though really, maybe one day!

Hope yours is all sweet! Enjoy it because I miss mine running well right now :happy:

Hope you get it sorted mate i'm sure it will get sorted out,
Yeah it's running all good at the moment,loving the cooler air conditions:D

joshy514

Fleet Air Arm by ability.
Mar 2, 2012
Gloucester
www.seatcupra.net
Just seen the YouTube videos of yours after searching for an LCR with a blueflame turbo back! Got one waiting for me when I get back, yours sounds gooooood! Mine is a decat though so it'll sound slightly different I think but should still be sweet. What are the plans for yours next year? Is it going to shows etc?

Sent from my iPhone

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Thanks mate,Yeah i think the blueflames sound really good especially under hard exceleration i'm sure you will be very happy with it,Ive not really thought about my plans for the car next year (i'm sure i will think off some though !)but obviously i will be trying to keep it as clean and tidy as i possibly can and also keep on top of the maintanance side of things,
I will also be attending as many shows as i can next year as this year i didn't get to half as many as i would have liked,Hopefully see you at a few ??

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.