Golf mk4 hubs

brad1

Hi there
Just wondering, will the front hubs from a mk4 golf gti turbo fit a mk1 leon? Im pretty sure they do, just want to check :)
Cheers

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
If you going to change the hubs fit LCR/S3/TT/Octavia/MK4 R32 ones. This will give you a better suspension set up.
You will have to change the ball joints, wish bones, strutts and ARB but you will have better handling
But to answer your question, yes MK4 Golf GTI ones will fit your car

brad1

Cheers for the reply willie, i only need a passenger side one as ive got a problem with the passenger side hub, its a long story but for some reason the garage who did my wheel bearing (got the wheel bearing replaced cause of slight movement of play in wheel when i shook it) said they had so many problems with fitting the new bearing and they said the hub might need replacing (they had to do a alot of work to get the new one to fit, there is still like a mm of play when i rock the wheel at 12 and 6oclock position on the wheel), so i can get a whole hub for £25 off a mk4 golf gti turbo.

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
BUT!!!
You can now fit a LCR front ARB which will give you better handling, you would also need to buy ARB drop links as these are different to your own ones

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.