Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Not sure I like the look of them! The offset pushes the rear wheels nicely to the edge of the arches but the front wheels look too far out! I guess thats the offset...

Not sure if I like them. Thinking of selling and continuing my quest...

Rosco906

Aug 17, 2006
Burntisland, Scotland
i like..

lower it and u cid refurb the tt 6 spoke in anthracite...

be different and creative..

im finishing lowering mines as everyone likes the facelift bumper apart from me..

Then hid's and panel filter and mibe remap,bigger brakes lol... list can go on forever

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
My new toy has arrived... FORGE 007P RECIRC VALVE!!!!

Nice and shiny silver colour too. I was thinking of painting it red to match the strut brace. Thoughts?

Pictures to follow of it being fitted (which I will have a go at this afternoon I think).

Thanks scott5 for the valve!

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Forge 007 fitted

Forge 007 recirc valve arrived today! Fitted it this afternoon and went for a short test drive. I think it has made a difference :shrug: Just feels a bit smoother between gears :)

CIMG2243.jpg

CIMG2244.jpg

CIMG2245.jpg

CIMG2246.jpg

CIMG2247.jpg

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
HIDs and LED sidelights

Went down to Autobulbs Direct in Southampston to pick up a set of their 6000k HID kit. I didn't realise that they had teamed up with hids4u also! Here are some pictures of the kit and fitting it. :)

I also bought a set of LED sidelight bulbs from ebay so fitted those too! :whistle:

No real problems with fitting the kit, just about 1hr of sweat and tears to get it all done. Bit tight on the battery side but get there in the end (even tucked the ballast into the battery box!) Impressed with the results and I haven't even driven it at night yet! :funk:

CIMG2249.jpg

CIMG2250.jpg

HIDs left.... normal bulb right (not the best picture I know but you get the idea!)
CIMG2251-1.jpg

CIMG2254.jpg

The end result...
CIMG2259-1.jpg

CIMG2261-1.jpg

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Been out and about driving at night with the new HIDs! They are amazing! Great colour of light and amazing reflections from signs etc. What a great buy. I can recommend them to anyone that doesn't have them!!!

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Been out and about driving at night with the new HIDs! They are amazing! Great colour of light and amazing reflections from signs etc. What a great buy. I can recommend them to anyone that doesn't have them!!!

Signs and number plates shine up stupidly well from MILES away! :lol:

Glad you're happy. :)

Daniel1431

Jun 21, 2008
Walsall, West Midlands
Looking nice. I am very unsure of applying any mods to my 1.2 as i want to get rid of it next year. Car is looking very nice to be honest with you.

I want your alloys though.... :p

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.