Got it

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Picked up the sooty this evening.

When you give it some stick it's pretty nippy, will be just right once it's remaped ;)

Already started the mods, TT comps are on and the standard HU is gone, replaced by a quality Eclipse HU [B)]

No pics yet as it was properly dark when I finished, oh and it looks proper 4x4 on the 17's :lol:

Pete

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I wonder how long it will be until Pete starts talking about

"riding the torque"
"sooting that evo he left for dead"
"55mpg"
"riding the torque"

I think that's about it for topics covered?

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
lol well now you mention it :lol:

Actually I'll no be taking an interest in the finer points of noise reduction. The engine is quiet compared to the road noise from the back. Soundproofing should take care of that though :D

Oh and I only managed 47mpg on the way in this morning. Too busy riding the torque to worry about MPG :roflmao:

Last edited:

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Don't worry I'm not going to endlessly go on about MPG etc. I mean you didn't catch me posting about how many ferraris I'd blown away in the R did you? And we all know the LCR is the fastest thing on the planet :lol:

The only thing, other than noise, that isn't quite how I like it is that the seat doesn't go as low as in the R. Oh and those horrible horrible yellow dial surrounds :roflmao:

Icecavern

Jun 12, 2001
Berkshire, UK
www.icecavern.com
Just a quick one, bit dark but the light is going.

tt_comps.jpg

After a quick measure it looks like I need -40mm at the front and -65mm at the back to get it looking right. Guess that means coilovers.

Last edited:

grq

Giggity
Jun 9, 2005
The comps look so good, pity they are so bloody hard to get! And when you find a decent set no one wants to courier them to N.Ireland

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.