- 1 Drill
- One pencil
- 5 screws (provided with armrest)
- 1 star head screw driver
- Place armrest in position, it only rests properly in one place so you cant mess it up
- It will rest over the Aux-in (green mark)
- Next mark at the red with a pencil a guide to drill your first hole
- Drill hole
- Place armrest back on and screw in first screw, this will stop it moving while you mark the remaining holes to be drilled. Mark holes.
- Remove armrest and drill the remaining 4 Blue holes
- Put armrest back on and screw all screws in halfway first, then tighten them, this stops u accidentally moving the armrest while screwing!
- Stick down insert provided
- Sit back and pimp!!
- Do not use a drills to screw in the screws, there is too much torque and this will wreck the plastics.
- Where i have marked the GREEN square you should have access to your aux-in so you can connect your ipod etc and keep it out of site. A hole comes made in the bottom of the armrest for this reason!
- I stole this pic from another thread i take no credit for it.