Hamilton to Mercedes

Muttley

Catch that diesel!
Mar 17, 2006
North Kent
Obviously a bit hacked off with McLaren's mistakes this year, but going to a team that has not performed well recently. They've obviously promised him a competitive car next year, or maybe the year after.

I think it will be good for him to get away from McLaren, where he's been ever since he got into motorsport. Simply by being exposed to a new way of working he'll get a better perspective on the sport and improve his own skills.

Where will Schumacher go? I rather hope he'll go back into retirement. I dislike the man anyway, but he's nothing left to prove on the track and his performances in the last three years are not up to his best.

Oct 17, 2006
northwest
Yeah Shu will go back I think to many mistakes that look like bad reaction timing.

If they give him a competetive car it should be good but looking at the last three years Hamilton has made enough mistakes in pressure situations that I dont think another team would forgive as easily.

Perez should be good in the Mclaren as well... that will be interesting if Mclaren become the sister car also..

Deleted member 74601

Cannot understand this myself. He's going from a potentially championship winning team, to a no where near championship winning team.

Backwards step in his career.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.