Happy Bunny days away from new MK2

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Just put a deposit down on a Black MK2 16V just how I wanted:funk:.

Previous owner was an enthusiast had a good chat with him (he traded it in) and it seems to be a good one!!

got to travel most of the way up the country but hey a nice 300 mile drive home!!

Can't wait, some pics

dubsysibiza4.jpg

dubsys21.016vgti.jpg

BLACKPEARL1.jpg

Boi Ninja

16 valves of sweet shhhhh
Dec 23, 2005
Enfield, Shanktown
that looks nice mate, like the stealth look, im not normally a fan of lexus lights but man they look well nice on the back and dont stand out like others ive seen. whats that on the front lights? and whats the writing say on the back? durham dubs hmm seen that thread before ;).

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
that looks nice mate, like the stealth look, im not normally a fan of lexus lights but man they look well nice on the back and dont stand out like others ive seen. whats that on the front lights? and whats the writing say on the back? durham dubs hmm seen that thread before ;).

Yep I'm no way a fan of Lexus lights but they look fooking nice, may just keep them. Front lights are carbon covers they'll be off before I drive it anywhere, thinking Angel eys off Ebay if I can get a HID kit working with them remove the stickers and pretty much leave it as is, needs a full suspension kit as it's only on springs at the mo which'll be first on the list (with strut's & ARB's if my cashflow rolls right) then it's getting the bushes and Gearbox (lower final drive & LSD), Brembo's and depending on how it drives on B roads on the Super T's may well drop to some 16inch Pro Race 1.2's in White!!

Pretty chuffed as it's got everything I want, Recaro's, Air Con, (it's a GTI) Black and 16V!! Steal at £1,400!!!

Wallis22

Aug 25, 2007
Man that looks smart. Black is definitely the best colour for this car. Especialy if it's got a body kit. I love the lights too. They really give it that bit extra.

You'll love the drive home. I brought a Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo from someone about 300 miles away. Didn't stop smiling all the way home!

Last edited:

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
looks ok m8 , miles? is it the actual recaros in it ? good price tho !!

Cheers Guys!

They are proper Recaro's:funk:, the previous owner chopped it in against a Leon Tdi and the trader who's got it just wants his money back, as most people don't, he doesn't realise what he's got in his hands,
just got the nerves till my names on the v5 and keys in my hand seems to good to be true!

Last edited:

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Man that looks smart. Black is definitely the best colour for this car. Especialy if it's got a body kit. I love the lights too. They really give it that bit extra.

You'll love the drive home. I brought a Mitsubishi GTO twin turbo from someone about 300 miles away. Didn't stop smiling all the way home!

I can't wait to be honest, I drove my last one 653 miles home from North of the border and grinned all the way home!

h3ppy

looks good, gutted i missed it tho:p

are the w8 badges just for show or they a sign off something lurking under the bonnet..............[B)]

beezertart

**MAYHEM**
Sep 11, 2007
beyond the sun
Ooh that's nice:D if you getting those lights out and swapping for angel eyes d'ya wanna sell em or d'ya know where the guy got em? i well like them!

was gonna go for angel eyes but following my thread other day am now really confused as what to do as seems to be issues with these

Happy drivin,enjoy!!

Mckellar

best colour
lose the rear lights, the light masks and those rotten mirrors. winner.

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
best colour
lose the rear lights, the light masks and those rotten mirrors. winner.

Cheers fella, I know Black Rules!

The light masks will be off before I drive it away and the Rears will be off as soon as I can find some std one's (swap anyone??), I was debating on keeping them as there not bad for Lexus style but then saw a 106 with em on last night and just thought CHAV!

Mirror's going to wait and see the flesh to decide I've always liked the DTM cup mirrors!

Also while I'm at it anyone want the FK de-badged grille swap for a std on with the S badge in??

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
Looking nice mate. And £1400 sounds like a right bargain. Whats the mileage on it?

117K which ain't to bad considering I'm gonna repalce/re-build most perishable Mechanical parts over the next 12 months!

It's had loads done in the last year with £4K in receipts so once my names on the V5 I'll be a very happy man!!

gregclarks

Trying to Resist ARBs
May 31, 2006
I have just bought a set of HiDs and angel eyes, i am in the middle of converting them to LHD, i will post how i get on... looks nice, great price.

Grayboy

Jan 31, 2005
Beckenham
I have just bought a set of HiDs and angel eyes, i am in the middle of converting them to LHD, i will post how i get on... looks nice, great price.

Cheers Fella will be greatly appreciated, don't you mean converting them from LHD??

How do you find the B&M??