Happy New year

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
As we've got a Christmas thread we may as well have a new year thread lol what's everyone up to on this fine evening...

I've had steak and the biggest melt in the middle pudding ever lol

Have a good one all.

Jairm88

Mar 1, 2010
As we've got a Christmas thread we may as well have a new year thread lol what's everyone up to on this fine evening...

I've had steak and the biggest melt in the middle pudding ever lol

Have a good one all.

Happy New Year!!

I’m waiting for an Indian to be delivered then we’re having a movie night............ No discotheques for the oldies unfortunately.

Reactions: Jimbobcook

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
In bed by 11 hopefully, far too busy to go out - not worth the hour wait for a drink.

Day trip to Cardiff scheduled next instead

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
I'm normally up till midnight anyway so it's not that much of an issue... But yeah it's not much of a thing in our house...

Happy New Year!!

I’m waiting for an Indian to be delivered then we’re having a movie night............ No discotheques for the oldies unfortunately.
Nice! I had that a couple of days ago... If you've got a chicken tikka paneer tawa as an option next time try it... Its my go to curry! What's on the movie night selection?

Jairm88

Mar 1, 2010
I'm normally up till midnight anyway so it's not that much of an issue... But yeah it's not much of a thing in our house...

Nice! I had that a couple of days ago... If you've got a chicken tikka paneer tawa as an option next time try it... Its my go to curry! What's on the movie night selection?

I went safe with a Chicken Tikka masala I’ll be sure to try your recommendation next time. We’ve watched a few already Ford vs Ferrari, Joker and now we’re watching the Aeronauts.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise