Haynes manual

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Is there a hanes manual out there to cover the 225 LCR or similar? just want to know a bit more about the parts and how they come off etc

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
at least they give you a good enough answer.

golf 4 will give you enough of a guide for most stuff, common sense will run the rest

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Supose its fair enough. Good to see we have limited eddition cars as it were! Did the golf come with a 225 engine then? as i would like to know a bit about that as well as all the trim bits. Its morw for me just coz im nosey and want to know about my car than wanting to change it all.

Maybe we could do a semi one on here, with everyone adding bits in, you never no you could make a couple of quid out of selling it on to run the site!

ad.

Looks like its been short listed. I dont know how long ago that happened or if there is any chance it will go ahead

edmong

GHE Tuning
Aug 15, 2007
Plymouth, Devon
My 2002 Corolla Tsport didnt have a Haynes manual either. Think it has something to do with how many of that specific vehicle the manufacturer sells. If it aint very many then theres no point in Haynes producing one.

Is there one for an ordinary mark1 Leon?

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
They didn't do them for my last car (Corrado) either so I had to make do with a combination of mk2 Golf and Passat versions to get all the info I needed!

Nutkin

Pop-a-Keg ya?
Aug 24, 2006
Schnaitsee
they dont make em for specific car types. Ie normal or sport leons. they will just make one for a leon.

Half the pictures in my corsa one was for a corsavan.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members