Head/Side light bulb upgrades

Dougy

Ibiza Cupra R
Dec 10, 2008
Yorkshire
Hey guys

Just wanting to know what fitment for headlights and sidelight bulbs are and recommend any

Need rid of the yellow look

Can't afford the works but just looking to upgrade the bulbs

Thanks

Mat

yep, the link above gives you the fitting

I've done ALL mine to Cool White from UltraLEDs, along with HIDs to match.

May as well save for HIDs, these uprated bulbs bearly remove the yellow. I tried about 3 or 4 sets on my full beam that were labelled as "extreme blue", "sports blue" etc and all of them still gave a slight yellow look.

kirsti.c

mk3 ibiza tdi
Apr 1, 2008
Maryburgh by Dingwall
if these are classed as cool white have you had any problem with the coppers? i have been fancying a set but my mate got pulled at the weekend for having cool white/ice white lights. my mate argued that they were road legal and he had had this confirmed by a road policing unit but this guy said it didnt matter what road policing said it was his opinion that counts. i tried arguing that as they are the road division they would over rule him but this didnt go down very well. my mate then argued that these coloour lights come standard on some vehicles but that didnt work either. then i got the biggest shock when he threatened to seize my mates car. any bad experiences?

dubz_wm

DuBaHolIcS.co.uk
Jul 25, 2008
Wimbledon, Surrey
Thanks mate. jst wanted to check before i ordered them, never trust ordering off ebay especially when the seller isnt in this country....

anybody brought a set from here.

www.mydepots.com

if so what is this md01 md02 codes about??

Last edited: