Headlight alignment problem

Jan 25, 2023
Hi
Long story short my Seat Ibiza FR 2017 67 reg failed MOT 4 weeks ago at SEAT dealership as headlight not alligning on one side.
They have replaced the complete headlight (full LEDs) and control unit. Cannot get the authorisation code provided by SEAT to work or talk to the headlight so therefore new part is not working. They have taken it to local VW garage today with no success.
Any advice what to do next?
thank you in advance

oldglosracer

Oct 27, 2022
Sounds like you are stuck until they sort it out, hopefully they are providing a courtesy car.
Might actually be a wiring problem not the headlight, if they new one doesn't work either.
They need to speak to Seat UK technical at Milton Keynes.

Reactions: Carlers89
Jan 25, 2023
Sounds like you are stuck until they sort it out, hopefully they are providing a courtesy car.
Might actually be a wiring problem not the headlight, if they new one doesn't work either.
They need to speak to Seat UK technical at Milton Keynes.
They are giving me a courtesy car thankfully else would be stuck. Be 6 weeks on Wednesday they have refitted the parts again after complaining to head office and still no luck. Even been to local VW garage they can’t fix it either. Yeah I think they missing something but just gotta wait I guess. They are in contact with MK but they say they won’t do an update on the car -shrug- thanks for the reply 👍🏼 xx

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.