Heater Motor Fan

Nov 30, 2019
I'm owner of a Seat leon mk3 2.0 tdi fr 150 definitely a upgrade from my old punto for sure I've had it since september it seems the motor heater fan is on its last legs, had same noise and problem on my punto (was a easy replacement on that not much tech involved). I removed the cover in the footwell looked at it etc but I'm unsure which I need to order I've taken photos of the tags on the fan but not sure what can help me on there
. I'm not very car savvy tbh usually YouTube guides just get me by( none found for mk3) Any help of you guys/gals would be appreciated. I will be using ebay/autodoc etc to get one. Thanks :)
20191130_095323.jpg
20191130_095323.jpg
20191130_095941.jpg

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
The 5Q group of numbers is the VW Group part number, so the Valeo part number will be just that, what Valeo lists it as being, check out both maybe, do ECP etc not supply Valeo fans?

Reactions: JMGLeon
Nov 30, 2019
Thanks that 5q set seems to be bringing up fans that actually look like they fit , next task figuring how to get old one out yay! Cheers

KoNG

Jul 27, 2016
Canning Town
if I remember right there is 3 Torx screw holding the fan in place remove the power cable and then all fun should just be dropped down. Make it easy for you and remove the feed heating duck before doing this as you will have a bit more room to see. Before you order new one i would take the old one out and do inspection you may only have some debris stuck around

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.