Hello from Glasgow with Leon FR 184 tdi!

Jul 24, 2021
Hi folks, first time Seat owner. I have a Leon FR tech 184 TDI, which I’m liking a lot. It’s reasonably quick, very comfortable and practical. Also, my 5 year old son *loves* sport mode. 😂 Looked at the Leon after a friend of mine recommended it. Previously I was pretty into my Pug GTi’s. I’ve had a mk5 Golf GTi I wasn't keen on, and an pretty underpowered Audi A3 140 TDI. The recommendation and the memory of the (terribly monikered) Golf GTi TDI PD 150 have borough me back into the VAG fold. :)

I'll be looking to mod it gently, a few retrofits and maybe getting a remap... Loving this forum, I'll hopefully be able to contribute, or at least ask sensible questions!
5C6FADD0-F409-4DF2-9EBD-1C9E36E6D936.jpeg

1F93A56A-3724-434D-A61F-6EC086CD9E64.jpeg

Anyhow... Hello from Glasgow!

Reactions: Syphon
Jul 24, 2021
Excellent choice sir, and nice colour :D - welcome!
To be fair - your colour (the green in your user pic) was the one I *really* wanted. The green/blue/orange Leons all look amazing - Green was my fav but the Alor blue wasn't too far behind and still looks amazing, so I wasn't too gutted. Blue is my 5 year old son's fav colour, so from that point it was the best to get. He loves the car! ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.