Hello! New Seat Exeo Owner - Sport Tech 170 ST

asonda

Nov 5, 2013
Hi All,

I live in Cornwall.

Went on the prowl at the weekend to see what there is out there for my budget (used to be a Citroen Salesman, sorry).

I had owned a Peugeot 207 GTi but sold after all the problems I had with it, main one being it had the timing changed 4 times under my ownership over about 5,000 miles!!!

Had already test driven and seen the Exeo back when launched and always like the idea of an Audi quality car without the price tag!

Anyway, having had a thirsty P Reg BMW 520i Auto SE for the past year, it was about time we got serious and bought something.

Saw a lovely 2.0TDi Cr Sportech ST 170, black, 12k on the clock, £14,990, immaculate condition and fell in love, it is a main dealer car, ex SEAT, obviously did a deal, didn't pay the asking price etc etc :)

Really like the facelift they did and with all the toys and leather, I'm not missing on anything I had in the 207 GTi. Plus million miles better economy and hopefully reliability too!

Today we decided to go for it, all has been accepted and we pick it up 16th of November! Very excited.

I have pictures but can't post them yet.

Look forward to speaking with you all!

Cheers

Jamie

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise