Help found a button no idea what it does??

enorth

I have noticed a button located on the drivers side of the car. It is at the bottom of the bit between the drivers door and the back passengers door. I don't have a manual so unable to look it up.

Can anyone tell me what it does??[:@]

Thanks in advance.

jonnie5

Seat Leon FR+
Mar 14, 2007
Rosyth
Its to turn off the internal alarm sensor so you can leave your dog in the car.

They're you go guys much easyier to say that than 10 post saying do a search glogging up the treads

Instaed off just doing a search people may actually want to have a little chat about what there asking about.

Last edited:

enorth

Hi,

Thanks peeps. I did do a search but didnt get too far thats why I started the thread.

Thanks all.

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
I found this book in my car with a picture of a Leon on the front, and some foreign writing (see if i can remember the words)
USER MANUAL
or something silly.
Please help me figure out what it does...........

jonnie5

Seat Leon FR+
Mar 14, 2007
Rosyth
I would rather ask someone who I could chat with rather than search for info. If you see a question thats been asked thousands of times and do you want to anwser then just dont reply easy. Let someone who wants to anwser the question "anwser".

I would rather interact with someone to get anwsers. Thats what forums are for.

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
Thats a friendly welcome for the guy :shrug:
Forgot to say "welcome"
It makes me laugh how many people go to the effort of turning a computer on, logging in and typing a question out when the answer lies in that un-opened bible of answers that manufacturers spend lots of money on to create.
Maybe i'm being cynical :shrug:

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
I would rather ask someone who I could chat with rather than search for info. If you see a question thats been asked thousands of times and do you want to anwser then just dont reply easy. Let someone who wants to anwser the question "anwser".
So when someone does try to search and use the facility properly, they get 1000 threads with the same question and all have the answer "search and you will find" because if people can't be arsed to search, other people can't be arsed to repeat themselves.

jonnie5

Seat Leon FR+
Mar 14, 2007
Rosyth
Forgot to say "welcome"
It makes me laugh how many people go to the effort of turning a computer on, logging in and typing a question out when the answer lies in that un-opened bible of answers that manufacturers spend lots of money on to create.
Maybe i'm being cynical :shrug:

As I said I'd rather interact with someone than read a book. Then there maybe more advice of real life experiances aswel.
Sometimes when you interact with someone you can lead to more ifo. Its called conversation

enorth

Daveyonthemove - if you bothered to read my first post you would have noticed I wrote.

'...I don't have a manual so unable to look it up...'

I didnt know what it was and doing a search for something you dont know the name of would bring back lots of results.
Why be so ignorant and rude!! I could understand your comments if I knew the name of the button or had the car manual but I didnt.

jonnie5

Seat Leon FR+
Mar 14, 2007
Rosyth
Daveyonthemove - if you bothered to read my first post you would have noticed I wrote.

I didnt know what it was and doing a search for something you dont know the name of would bring back lots of results.
Why be so ignorant and rude!! I could understand your comments if I knew the name of the button or had the car manual but I didnt.

Dont worry mate the whole mrk1 section is like that.

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham

My apoligies, i didn't read the whole post so i never picked up about you not having a manual.
:redface:

daveyonthemove

Smile if you like SEAT's
May 14, 2006
Wrexham
Dont worry mate the whole mrk1 section is like that.

Not strictly true.
But the MK1 section seems to be dumping ground for any and every question from Newbies regardless of what topic the question relates to, so inevitably the MK1 members get fed up.
There are alot of more helpfull and less sarcastic members than me on here, so don't bring them all down to my level. :(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.