Help...with Buying Arosa 1.4

Snoopcousins

Working the Guns!
Mar 18, 2005
Bangor
Hi,
This is my first time in the Arosa Forum..so hello all! :D

Im looking at buying an Arosa for the missus as our 2nd car. The one I have seen (see link below) is a 1998 1.4 MPi and looks in good order, but.....

Is there no PAS on the 98 model and if not is it still easy to drive?
Anything else to look out for?

I know its not a huge amount of money to be spending on a car but want something reliable and easy to drive for school runs etc....

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/ww...ecords=200&modelexact=1&photo=1&hassearched=Y

Thanks,

Snoop

allallyouyou

Arosa Sport
May 23, 2006
The one you have put in the link does have PAS (according to the description).

If it didn't I dont think it would be a problem as its not the biggest of cars. I find my arosa very easy to drive and especially when it comes to parking! ;) So yes would reccomend it for use on school runs. I have never driven an arosa without PAS so carnt really comment, but dont think it would cause to much of a problem.

Just 3 words, GO FOR IT!

Im sure you could get that one a little less, for one of that age and spec I would expect to pay £700 / £800. (remember it nearly a decade old!)

Good luck with finding one, im sure if you do choose the Arosa you will be a very happy chappy!

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
All Arosas have PAS :D Its why they are better than the Lupo - even the basest of base models got it!

It should be perfectly capable for schools runs and town trips, and the engines are nice and strong too - will run and run and run.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.