help with for sale section!

Status
Not open for further replies.

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
i have the following i have now written about 6 times! To put in the for sale section yet it doesnt seem to be there? Am i doing something worng?

Nick

Attached advert

Ibiza Cupra 20vt powerflow exhaust

I have just had a new down pipe, cat and exhaust fitted so for sale is the following:

Standard Downpipe,
Standard Cat,
Powerflow stainless Cat Back Exhaust.

Im not to sure how long it has been on the car as it came with the car when i bought it. It looks in good condition to me.

The tail pipe looks like a standard one the 'twin pipe' design. It has a nice sound not to loud and i havent had any problems with it.

Reason im selling is i dont get along with the powerflow thats local to me, after having a bad exhaust made so wouldnt be happy to take it there for any warrenty work needed.

I do have the warrenty card for the exhaust.

Im open to offers as im not to sure how much they go for around £130 im having a guess at.

PM or email me at [email protected]

thanks
Nick

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Nick, you must have not bothered to read the very obvious stickies in that section.

Please read them.

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Have u checked the forum rules fella with regards to for sale items, its all explained there, I imagine its something to do with the fact that you have not put an agreed sale price, !

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
i have the following i have now written about 6 times! To put in the for sale section yet it doesnt seem to be there? Am i doing something worng?

Nick

Uh-hu ...... Queue m0rk flaming you.

Te be honest mate - read the sticky thread in the "For Sale Section" which starts "WHERES MY THREAD"

:banned:

high on dirt

Jun 25, 2006
I thought that as i have put around £130 it was covered!
Whats the going rate for the exhaust? I dont want to rip anyone off now do i!

Sorry mork i have read the rules and will wait i hope everything is covered within the above.

I think i wrote just offers on the first one!

Sorry again

Nick

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
You may have put around £130 in there, but I've just deleted your ad as it wasn't clear that you were asking £130 for it and so didn't realise that was the asking price.

However, things do take time to process so please ensure that you read the rules in the relevant section before posting as this saves hassle on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.