Hey. About time...

drty--den

Dec 29, 2005
Hi, I'm Kris from Darwen, Lancashire.
I've been lurking on here since I had a bizzare vision of putting my beloved, sadly crashed, Polo G40 engine in a Seat Arosa.
It didnt work out. Plans bigger than my pocket could stretch. :(

Anyway, after having a few general dokeys for to-ing and fro-ing (ive been in a 1.0l Corsa B for the last 3 and summat years) I've bagged myself a Platinum Gray 225 Cupra R.

I gotta say right quick aswell, since Ive had it (about 5-6 weeks now) this forum and its members, especially those who do guides etc are fantastic. Ive done the N249 mod (guide), DIY quickshift (guide), grabbed a Jetex cone (advise), removed badges for paint (tailgate badge guide) and am currently grabbing a new rear caliper after some advise on which one.
My mates just bought a Clio 182 and said hes had to pay a tenner to look at the Clio forum! :cartman:
So yeah, big thanks an mucho respect to all :D

As above Im from Darwen, work at BMW Bodyshop Bolton, and can sometimes be found at the local Unphased monthly meet.

Look forward to speaking to some on here an meeting others at future do's.
All the best, Kris.

20140628_152412_zps3ca10114.jpg.html

Danny_FR

Soot? Meh...
Mar 1, 2007
Blackburn, Lancs
You're not far from me, I'm only in Blackburn.:D I've got a funny feeling (and I'm probably wrong) that I've seen your car on Stopes brow? Ive noticed an LCR parked up there lately that only recently appeared. I'm not in a SEAT anymore but have a Focus ST and Fabia vRS so I'll keep an eye out for you. [B)]

drty--den

Dec 29, 2005
Hi danny, I get around round there a bit so maybe, it's a platinum grey LCR with black and green Seat badges ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.