Hi all! Seat Ibiza 1.4 SE 2009

Greyibiza09

Mar 2, 2021
Good afternoon! Hope you are all well at this difficult time. I have a 09 Ibiza SE Manual for 6 yrs done around 112k miles. It's a driving school car as I m an instructor. Have put a spoiler, and some minor details inside. Love to install USB in my car and learn about battery draining. Looking forward to post and assist. Best Wishes!

Reactions: Syphon

Greyibiza09

Mar 2, 2021
Welcome to the site! Great that young drivers get to experience SEATs as their first car to drive. :cool:

I learnt in a Pug 205 many years ago, but my first car was a SEAT Ibiza of course :)

Cheers,

Scott
Funny enough I am the only Ibiza instructor around here, considering its a better value of the Polo. Overall, 99% of my pupils loves the car, especially when the power of the 1.4 engine. For me as a working car, everything is logically designed. Most of all, I love the exterior, designed by Luc Donckerwolke. It's a 12yrs old design, yet it doesn't look out of date in my opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_20201010_100225337.jpg
    IMG_20201010_100225337.jpg
    973.1 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Syphon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Funny enough I am the only Ibiza instructor around here, considering its a better value of the Polo. Overall, 99% of my pupils loves the car, especially when the power of the 1.4 engine. For me as a working car, everything is logically designed. Most of all, I love the exterior, designed by Luc Donckerwolke. It's a 12yrs old design, yet it doesn't look out of date in my opinion.

Agreed, Luc is my favourite SEAT designer giving us what he called his "Baby Lambo" in the Ibiza. :)

Cheers,

Scott

Reactions: Greyibiza09
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members