Hi from Kent!

Jul 3, 2020
Kent
Hi all,

Never thought i’d be joining this forum quite so early in my life but here i am! Glad to be here :)

Just picked up my first SEAT today, Leon Cupra TFSI and i’m excited to get to know a few of you and learn what i can about ownership.

Actually waiting till Sunday for my insurance policy to start so i can drive the thing but in the meantime i will be on here topping up my knowledge lol

Regards

Jake

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Welcome to the forum

Love me a mk2 Cupra, got any plans for her?

Waiting till Sunday must suck lol its going to be a long day for you!

Enjoy the epic amount of reading you have and enjoy the car.

Cheers

Jul 3, 2020
Kent
Welcome to the forum

Love me a mk2 Cupra, got any plans for her?

Waiting till Sunday must suck lol its going to be a long day for you!

Enjoy the epic amount of reading you have and enjoy the car.

Cheers

Cheers mate!

For the most part just giving it a good once over and making sure i know where i stand with the car. Then i’ll be paying Niki a visit over at R-tech :p

Reactions: Jimbobcook
Jul 3, 2020
Kent
Stage 2+ would be perfect spec in my eyes, that sounds great mate.

As far as i know mine is standard and even still it is a rocket ship. Absolute joy to drive.

Got a feeling i have a dodgy thermostat however so i need to get that looked at ASAP

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Stage 2+ would be perfect spec in my eyes, that sounds great mate.

As far as i know mine is standard and even still it is a rocket ship. Absolute joy to drive.

Got a feeling i have a dodgy thermostat however so i need to get that looked at ASAP
I had a bad thermostat on mine too when I got it. Didn’t really get to 90 temp unless it was parked up and when I drove it used to misfire at 2500rpm I fitted a genuine vw back on again coz I really don’t want to be doing that again on this car took me about 3 hours to start fin but it was the first time I’d done one on a 2.0tfsi platform

Reactions: Cupra_Jake
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise