Hi, lurker needing info.

mintblue

Hi to everyone, as a general car enthusiast i've been lurking on this site for quite a while now. I currently own a Clio 182 which is IMO a great little car. Unfortunately though, my other half has put her foot down and wants a bigger car due to us having two kids. Fortunately she has agreed to me buying a car with similar performance which has boiled down to two cars, an LCR and a Megane 225, i'm looking at a turbo now, only for the fact that it's cheaper to chip(i haven't told my missus this bit) as you all know. If anyone has driven both i would welcome your opinions on them but that's not what i'm really on here for. I've read enough on various forums what the cars are capable of and to be honest i know if i buy either they'll both put a smile on my face.

The reason i'm on here is i've found an LCR for sale from a dealer on an 05 plate with 5000 miles on the clock in Onvi Yellow for £14,295. I'm hoping to hear from them tomorrow to arrange a test drive. I was just wondering if anyone thinks this a good deal or a bit steep for what is now an old model?

Thanks in advance for any info or advice.

Don

Total Member
Nov 23, 2003
Hampshire
www.djschrism-don1.com
Dealer prices..... about normal. I guess it depends what they can offer you on top (warrenty extra, satnav etc).

Always test drive, and then tell them you'd love to buy, but private prices are 2-3k less, so why buy from them?

See what happens.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members