How Do You Clean Your Mk2!?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
what does that foam thing do? I've seen that on clean your car... like a pre wash thing? What is it? Wouldn't a pressure washer with that specific fitment work?

it foams up the soap so much, that it sits on top of the car, so you leave it for like 5-10mins so it can work to settle the dirt, so you don't have to press hard to get rid of the dirt (which can scratch the surface)
my mates got it, but an attachment for his pressure washer, i only got a hose (and don't wanna splash out £150+ for a good pressure washer) so that one i said is the MUTTS NUTS!

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
ha Im sure! That sounds awesome!... might get one when I get my GTi then :) I think I'm loving my CLS as much as she deserves to be atm... :p

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
ha Im sure! That sounds awesome!... might get one when I get my GTi then :) I think I'm loving my CLS as much as she deserves to be atm... :p

tut tut...you disgust me....how do you think your little CLS is going feel when she hears this!?

anyway just thought that i'd upload a few sneak peak pics of my shiny mk2 after taking in all the advice ;)

the rest will be on my readers ride thread soonish

DSC02298.jpg

DSC02302.jpg

DSC02305.jpg

DSC02320s.jpg

DSC02326.jpg

DSC02340.jpg

DSC02347.jpg

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
looks way better than mine! My rear is dented - so is the front lol, only the sides look good on mine. :p

Cheers dude, I've got dents in mine :/... Front left panel has one, bonnet has a small one, can't wait to fix em up and get it gleaming like it's brand new ;)

LMJ

Previously CEY_CLS :-)
May 4, 2009
Bangor, North Wales
lol cool mate! :) ... yeah my both ends are pretty rubbish tbh. That's why I'm really wanting some facelifted bumpers like!... Any news on the doorcards? :p

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise