How Low Using Coilies and 17's?

Ibiza Cupra

Depends if you are gonna roll the arches.

I've seen 60mm all round.

Munky

Jul 21, 2005
Northants
This low

DSC04016.jpg

carlisle pete

Mar 25, 2006
newpaint.jpg

thats mine id say its lower than 60ml you cant even see my splitter in the grass! haha but iv had my arches took out! still court a little bit round silverstone but i can live with that

jNx

May 4, 2006
M25 J13
www.surreymodified.co.uk
Yeah I played that game with my Polo..

But this definately isn't the country to be doing it! The roads seem ok but you learn how frequant pot holes and bumps are very quicklu. You have to adjust your driving style to physically looking at the road infront of you rather than whats going on around you, it's pretty dangerous the stuff.

I got caught out in roadworks, nothing I could have done, cleared out my lower arms, driveshafts, locked up my diff which was a bitch to sort out! Almost took my thumb off in the process. £1,000 left of repairs and just left me with a bent car

This is how THAT story ended:

DSCF0712.jpg

I learnt the hard way... Looks aren't everything just be sensible!

roundy

Aug 19, 2006
Hampshire, UK
Just finished lowering mine, looks cool (may bring the back up a little more tonight)......has anyone had trouble when on full right lock with the drivers side wheel rubbing? As far as I can see there is a piece of the wheel are liner that sticks out a bit on the inside.....

Pics to follow...

beezaturbo

May 9, 2006
Staffordshire
its the same on the passenger side too. noticed mine on the passenger side on sunday night when i took my d90's off. and i heard the drivers side on full lock catching slightly.

Feb 20, 2005
Telford ay it...
i thought mine was catching the arch on full lock right and fast right turns but it turns out its a balancing weight on the driveshaft catching

roundy

Aug 19, 2006
Hampshire, UK
Had my alignment and camber set now - handles like a different car! I may think about bringing the front up about 10mm.....will this affect the camber that much that I have to have it set again?

Cheers...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.