how many mk1 leon fr tdi are reg. in the uk

LeonFRTDi

MrGadget
Jan 29, 2005
Northsostishire
Well i still have mine!

Still very happy with it after nearly 3yrs.

I have driven alot of very different cars & they take some beating.

Howay whats the Mk2 really like ?? esp in 170hp form ???

:confused:

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
I have one, so thats 5.

Lovin it, but getting quite obsessed with not been able to park it anywhere cas I can't relax.

Too many 'keyed' threads here on Cupra! Can't sleep at night! I'm gonna sue!

Jayt

Oct 5, 2007
keying is the least of my worries, i was parked outside the chipper last night and the local hoodie gang were looking all round the car, they tried the door handles and started to bang on the windows of the car. i went out and chased them from it as the oldest was about 14 but none the less....... been a bit cagey of where i park it most of the tme but last place i thought it would happen would be outside in plain view.

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
yeah & you hit them the law will come down on you like a ton of bricks,them yobs get away with it W R O N G

I wouldn't hit them. I'd smash their faces into the ground resulting in permanant damage resulting in a life threatning health problem.

Then I'd send them a pic of me naked on my bonet with the seaside behind me while eating dohnuts.

:ban:

S3 AKR

livin' the dream!!!
Jun 30, 2004
Colchester, Essex
I got a very early one..... October 2004 and at 51k miles its still the muts nuts. Revo'd since 5k, new clutch plate at about 29k. Wish I hadn't bought black though - its never clean! Only thing that's gone wrong is a glow plug failing at about 32k. I can live with that! :thumbup:

Djsp

I have one, from new 54 plate, seem to be having a bit of clutch slip at the moment, only done 13000miles :(

flappy

Ferociously Rapid
Mar 28, 2007
I've just bought a 2006 one. Any ideas when they were made up to?

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
I believe there are few 06 Mk1s about but that was the last of them.

Mines a 55 plate and I think there are Mk2 55 plates about aswell.

M90TEN

I have one, from new 54 plate, seem to be having a bit of clutch slip at the moment, only done 13000miles :(

it must be how u drive it lol.

oh and iv got one to........there must be more than 107......theres at least 3 of us in Bournemouth

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.