How much for brand new ibiza?

marklaruk

Sep 27, 2009
Leeds
Hi everyone, i'm new here so go easy on me!

It's time for me to get a new car now and i would really like a new ibiza, but i don't know how much i would realistically be able to buy one for!

Looking at a couple of websites online the 1.4 sport sc seem to be going for around £10,600 or so. I have an ancient car so would be able to get £2000 off, but i was wondering if the dealers are usually able to knock more off of the price?

So what i am looking for really for anyone who doesnt mind, is to let me know what deal they got on their ibiza and what engone it is etc.

Thanks!

bobmcgod

Jan 22, 2007
Dealers are knocking off £4k off of leons for scrappage before haggling. Go to your local dealer and have a go.

wigz45

Mk5 Cupra!
Sep 28, 2009
Darlington
i payed £8k for the 1.4 sport sc.
knew the salesman so i managed to get abit more off with scrappage and such...

jamjar

Jul 6, 2009
Hi everyone, i'm new here so go easy on me!

It's time for me to get a new car now and i would really like a new ibiza, but i don't know how much i would realistically be able to buy one for!

Looking at a couple of websites online the 1.4 sport sc seem to be going for around £10,600 or so. I have an ancient car so would be able to get £2000 off, but i was wondering if the dealers are usually able to knock more off of the price?

So what i am looking for really for anyone who doesnt mind, is to let me know what deal they got on their ibiza and what engone it is etc.

Thanks!

Hi,

Check out www.seatlondon.com, (M1 Autos in Kingsbury, London NW9). Their Ibiza prices for the 1.2 to 1.4 range is £8,995 to £12,205 depending on models chosen.
These prices DO NOT include scrapage so knock 0ff £2,000 from the above prices.
The 1.4 85PS Sport is £11,285 so it would cost you £9,285.

Good hunting.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise