How much is my Forge FMIC worth ??

CPearson

I need pennies for other bits for the car and well I ain't too bothered about running an fmic to be honest.

Question is how much is it worth ?. It's the fmic for the cupra r. It's in very good nick too.

Cheers

CPearson

lol...thanks all for the kind offers.

it's still on car at moment but will be off over the next few days and then in the for sale section.

regards
chris

HarveyGTI

eh?:blink:

sure I have heard people returning their car to standard to then sell the car.....

but to take off performance modifcations to buy others I have never heard of before

bit like me putting my BF exhaust on, then taking it off to buy an induction kit and boost gauge:confused:

CPearson

hi,

i didnt say i was putting other performance bits on...I don't need to have an fmic on the car but it came with it. I need some paintwork done and it makes more sense for me to sell this to generate funds.

chris

CPearson

it's a daily driver and family car so out and out performance isn't high on my agenda...plenty people out there still running the twin standard setup with map etc so im sure i'll cope :)

c

HarveyGTI

you'll notice a big difference in loss of performance mate

mmmmmm drool *Homer style**:drool: FMIC

you know it Moff when the PA kit goes on mine soon;) I sure as hell wont be taking that off mine

Honestly though mate, I know you don't prob use it as hard as we do, BUT you will miss the smoothness and power delivery that the FMIC really can help with, and there will be a dip in performance, but I suppose each to their own fella:)

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
its not so much a dip in performance straight away, its when the engine is warmed up and you have done some fast/slow/fast driving you notice the heat slowly invading the whole engine bay by the revs becoming a little lethargic.

HarveyGTI

its not so much a dip in performance straight away, its when the engine is warmed up and you have done some fast/slow/fast driving you notice the heat slowly invading the whole engine bay by the revs becoming a little lethargic.

carrying boost up to the redline will be hindered as well, or indeed noticeable and the pull will not be as hard

CPearson

hi all, i appreciate the advice but i've had 1.8t vag cars before which had no fmic and they drove perfectly well.

I want the car to be mint condition outside and in and at the moment i need a bit of money to achieve this so whether i have an fmic or not isnt really a big deal to me.

chris

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise