How Much??

cupra clear

I think there a much of a like now, there seems to be more diesel variants than petrol ones floating around so whether this has anything to do with it???

cupra clear

If your doing plenty of milage I'd say go for the diesel however i only use mine for social use so thats why I went petrol. One piece of advice I would give to anyone thinking of buying a cupra is unless you can afford to throw away cash I wouldn't buy new, that's the regret I have with my car as much as I love it!

Ol' Timer

Jun 20, 2004
Norfolk
If you look at the Glasses trade in vauations on the Vauxhall site, prices are all over the place at the moment. For example my 04 Ibiza FR TDi is worth about £20 less than the petrol equivalent, whereas with the Cupra the diesel version is worth about £900 more than the 20vt.

http://www.virtual-showroom.co.uk/s...=vauxhall&laf=vauxhall&nuvvpath=b&sessionid=0

I think it is a case over oversupply and a limited marketplace. A lot of older people find the image and ride of the Ibiza unacceptable compared to cars like the Fabia VRS and many younger drivers can't afford the insurance or purchase price.

There are big discounts on new ones and this gets reflected in secondhand prices. I think there were about 30 FR TDis in the Seat UK used car section yesterday, so it's a buyer's market.

I have decided that I will have to keep my car for a few more years as I really can't afford to trade it in.

mr2-andy

test drove the cupra this afternoon,I went with limited expectations and I must say I was very very impressed! I have recently test drove the civic type R and compared to this it is amazing, I got bored within minutes of driving the type r but this car is so much fun and felt far quicker than the civic and with a revo tune I think it would be a misile. and the handling was definately up there with the best. needless to say I put a deposit down on it. looks like your be seeing more of me on here now.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise