how the new cupra should look

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
I personally don't like the sound of the smaller engine turbo cars.

Small light car + Big engine = Happy days :D

chris285

leon mk1 fr tdi
Nov 26, 2004
lincoln, uk
i'm not denying the fact the 2.0t is a more powerful engine, but the 1.4 is more economical and produces less emissions thats a fact. in the current economic climate it is a good move as far as i am concerned by seat, still delivers good power but still being economical to run

Poverty

i'm not denying the fact the 2.0t is a more powerful engine, but the 1.4 is more economical and produces less emissions thats a fact.

You might want to look up the figures.

Compare the MPG, power, torque and emissions of the 1.4 TSI 170 Golf to that of the 2.0TFSI 211hp as fitted in its most up to date form in the audi A5. And remember that the A5 is a much heavier vehicle than the golf so in a light car figures would be even more impressive.

Whatcar.com will carry all the details.

The latest EA888 architecture 2.0TSFI beats the 1.4 TSI in all counts. The only thing it loses on is probaby engine weight, but I doubt there is much between them seeing as the 1.4 has to also lug around the supercharger, and a clutch for the supercharger.

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
Is it me or does the bonnet look like it doesn't fit around the lights? I know obviously it will but it just doesn't look right.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise