How to activate and decativate the seatbelt warning?

zico900

Good morning all,

Does anyone know how to activate the seatbelt warning icon and chime? can the dealer do it without changing any parts in the car?

thx

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Pretty sure it can be coded out or you can disconnect the buckle under the seat.

Why though?

zico900

iam trying to activate it.....cause my driver keeps forgetting the damn seatbelt and I get to pay the tickets :(

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I want to turn mine off! Drives me mad I always put it on the second I get in the car but out off habit I always take it off when in multi story car parks etc

zico900

can you get the channel for me plz? ring them up? iam sorry for the inconvience.....thanks a million

kareemsafwat

A N I M A L
Feb 21, 2008
Egypt
hey Zico900, i got mine also from egypt but imported "5aleegy";)
Also noticed that seatbelt warning isn't active while driving .

zico900

what specs do they have? like SMG (SE version) or National motors (S Version)? do they have any extra specs like automatic ac, park sensors, xenon, alloy rims,esp, sunroof? how much did it cost u?

kareemsafwat

A N I M A L
Feb 21, 2008
Egypt
what specs do they have? like SMG (SE version) or National motors (S Version)? do they have any extra specs like automatic ac, park sensors, xenon, alloy rims,esp, sunroof? how much did it cost u?

1.6 DSG , cruise control, arm rest, dual bulbs headlights,Rain sensors, coming home light feature, A.C touch climatronic , 16' RIMS 215/45 , b 124,000 L.E

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.