How to activate the full link

xRRx

May 30, 2021
Hello, I am the owner of the new leon 1.5 FR with 10 screen navi system , how can I activate the full link?
whenever I enter the menu it says, not available
I want to connect Android auto. how can I do that;

Thanks!

BoomerBoom

Jun 1, 2018
No activation is needed since 2017, so you have missed a step in setting up your phone to connect, just plug it in and it should start the process on your phone.

xRRx

May 30, 2021
If I buy AA wireless by Indiegogo, I will be able to have Android auto?
is there any way to have Android Auto?

gicu_mar

May 31, 2021
As I understand all Seat dealers have the option to order Full Link and install it, however, this is available only for the Leon 3 model, for the Leon 4 model the Full Link software that they can order and install is not compatible with the new infotainment screen.
Since Full Link is working on the cars (Leon 4) that have this option installed from the factory, it is expected that the software will be available at some point also in the dealership. However, no one knows when this will be available.

Reactions: RoadXY and xRRx

gicu_mar

May 31, 2021
The latest information I have received from my dealer is that they will not be able to activate it and that it should be available at some point in the Online Shop for purchase.

WilsonLeon

Aug 12, 2022
I have this same issue. Its ridiculous. All I get is the feature is unavailable. I got the car from a seat dealer, they are going to run diagnosis on it but I need to wait a month for my appointment! They falsely advertised it with AA/apple included. So we will see if they can fix it for sure, if not then I may have a legal case to raise.

I have this same issue. Its ridiculous. All I get is the feature is unavailable. I got the car from a seat dealer, they are going to run diagnosis on it but I need to wait a month for my appointment! They falsely advertised it with AA/apple included. So we will see if they can fix it for sure, if not then I may have a legal case to raise.
Customer care will be able to generate the necessary activation information for it if the case is escalated high enough, regardless of the fact that activation documents aren't available retail and it isn't available in the online store. They can generate activation information for absolutely anything

Reactions: WilsonLeon

Alsi

Jun 8, 2021
This could help maybe:

• Wow
Reactions: gicu_mar and RoadXY

Widil

Jul 5, 2021

I tried to post a message on this topic to know if the guy had been successful to get the full link but my post needs approval of a moderator and since Saturday has not been posted.
Anyway, the things said in the topic are pretty interesting and harassing the dealer may be of use for other options (purple ambient light color in mind :) )

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members