How to get DAB Station icons

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply but that's the original link I was on about being dead. The link works but when you select the download option for the DAB data you get:

"This vw-mapscdn.tdd.adacorcdn.com page can’t be found

No web page was found for the web address: http://vw-mapscdn.tdd.adacorcdn.com/RSDB_VW_Multi_EU_v1.10.10.7z

HTTP ERROR 404"

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk
That's the Radio Station Data you're trying to download, I have that file that I downloaded a short time ago, but if you just want just the Logos it is there just above, you have to choose your country from the list and when you click it it will prompt you to download/save it, the latest version is GBR_20200331.zip.

steveh8204

Mar 15, 2014
That's the Radio Station Data you're trying to download, I have that file that I downloaded a short time ago, but if you just want just the Logos it is there just above, you have to choose your country from the list and when you click it it will prompt you to download/save it, the latest version is GBR_20200331.zip.
Ah, nice one cheers! Just downloaded will try tomorrow. Are the logos only supposed to be really small? They fill up the logos in the Presets screen which is fine but in the Station Info screen they look a lot smaller than the blank squares that are there if you haven't downloaded one. That was just the 400x240 Pngs I downloaded from media.info I don't know if these look different yet of course.

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Ah, nice one cheers! Just downloaded will try tomorrow. Are the logos only supposed to be really small? They fill up the logos in the Presets screen which is fine but in the Station Info screen they look a lot smaller than the blank squares that are there if you haven't downloaded one. That was just the 400x240 Pngs I downloaded from media.info I don't know if these look different yet of course.

I don't know about the size as I haven't done it myself yet, LOL :D

Reactions: steveh8204
Jul 21, 2020

Can you pls upload Radio Station Data on forum or online services like weshare and share a link with us pls? Because the original link at vw website is not working.

RavH

Jul 23, 2020

Yeah i downloaded latest one and you're right its a bit blurry to be fair. I'm Trying to find some higher quality ones

Reactions: steveh8204

RavH

Jul 23, 2020

Hey Steve, so after bit of googling I found this site plus later on I also found it on the forum too. These icons are larger and fit perfectly on my facelift MK3 Leon. Even on station list too perfect fit, hope this helps mate. :)

Reactions: Walone

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
Hi, I have just got a 19plate ST and some of the station logo's are missing, I have downloaded and unpacked the file and
looked from top to bottom of the list and cannot find two that I had on my 17 plate, they are "Smooth" and "Smooth NW"
Any ideas please?

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
I have just done this tonight look here:
and search/download the logo for Smooth Radio UK, download it to the root directory of an SD Card and follow the instructions detailed above (Post #3) to install
Hi, yes but Smooth Radio UK is FM not DAB, so won't it go into the FM section, but in our old car in the Dab section said "Smooth National"

RADIOTWO

Mar 6, 2018
North Derbyshire
It worked for me, it's just an image file at the end of the day, presumably unrelated to tuning
Yes you could be right but from the sites I have visited and not found the "National" logo I thing they might have dropped
that one and called it something else but I was hoping someone had come across this before and it was well known

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.