how to get to central locking pump, and what else to check for dodgy central locking?

Leeds_jj

May 11, 2011
LEEDS/Morley
:help:: just wondered if anyone can help me by telling me where to start looking for central locking not working?

When i push the passenger side lock down, you can hear the pump working, and then a squel from drivers door (which i presume to be a leak), but also my key fob does not do anything when i push the button, so i presume there's more than just the air leak???
Oh, and how do i get to the pump? Any help appreciated thanks :D

Leeds_jj

May 11, 2011
LEEDS/Morley
lovely, cheers mate, is there like a fuse or wires that could cume loose on it? As my key fob seems to have no reaction what so ever? :/

Leeds_jj

May 11, 2011
LEEDS/Morley
sweet, cheers guys, pay day friday so gonna have a bash at all the little problems, do you guys reckon i shouldget rid of the rear wiper? As mine has that problem of it never going off haha

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
down in the gap behind the rear quarter panel / wheel arch and the light cluster

good job you are better at explaning things than i am :lol:

DSCF9021.jpg

its in some foam casing stuff

Leeds_jj

May 11, 2011
LEEDS/Morley
cool, i'll have a goodgo at it on weekend, thanks. And haha, i just seen the 'anti tail docking squad' bit silly of me asking you then haha, i never use it though, it's just a pain in the backside if i knock it by accident lol

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
cool, i'll have a goodgo at it on weekend, thanks. And haha, i just seen the 'anti tail docking squad' bit silly of me asking you then haha, i never use it though, it's just a pain in the backside if i knock it by accident lol

:lol: if u are happy with a butt plug go ahead and how can u knock it by accident :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise