How to install TCS

Nov 22, 2020
Spain
www.instagram.com
Hi friends!
Before starting, sorry for my English, I am Spanish and I am using the google translator because in the Spanish forums they are not able to help me, I hope you can!
I have plans to install the TCS on my lion for the next few months, as I have found that installing the ESP is too difficult. In the Spanish forums I saw that years ago the subject was discussed and I understood that an ABS lion pump with TCS and the button to disconnect it was needed. I have quite a few doubts about it and I would appreciate if someone who created it in his day could help me with this. Here are my doubts:
1st: Do I have to mount an ABS pump for a lion that exclusively carries TCS or one for a lion that carries ESP, does it work for me? since I saw in the car manual that if the lion has ESP it also has TCS.
2nd: Concerning the TCS, the manual says (literally) "Vehicles equipped with TCS * are additionally equipped with an electronic differential lock (EDS)". If I install the TCS, it would automatically also have the EDS or to have the EDS I have to do a separate installation.
3rd: Only the ABS pump and the button would be enough or do you have to install a switchboard or activate something with the vagcom?
4 ° Would you have to connect the speedometer so that the buzzer sounds when you deactivate it, or without connecting anything will the buzzer go off? In case of having to lead a cable to the speedometer, which pin would it be? Thank you very much to all!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members