How to turn on bleep with central locking

Mar 25, 2009
bath
Hey all,

I really want to get the alarm chirp set up,

is there someone in the southwest that can do it for me?

Or can someone tell me the sequence/codes for turning it on,

there is someone that has vagcom that can do it for me but needs to know the correct way to do it

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Hey all,

I really want to get the alarm chirp set up,

is there someone in the southwest that can do it for me?

Or can someone tell me the sequence/codes for turning it on,

there is someone that has vagcom that can do it for me but needs to know the correct way to do it

Just remember before you do this that it might pi** off the neighbors.

I can't find the link at the mo but i remember a guy getting an ASBO for the chirps on his alarm anoying his neighbors.

Guess it depends what time you leave in the morning and the sort of times you get home in the evening.

Mar 25, 2009
bath
Oh the neighbours are bellends, everytime I'm out cleaning the car he seems to want to come out and tell me 'it won't make it any faster' and complain that my motorbike is too loud when it starts up. Oh dear never mind.....

Jan 28, 2009
Glasgow
its very easy
using vagcom go to 46 cent cont or instruments whatever it is
then i think u go into the option on the right hand side that says adaptation if not its the one next to it
click "up" and keep going till you find the option that says lock beep on and change the setting to 1 and then save exit, turn car off and then unlock and lock your car will beep once when locked, if you want it to beep when unlocked do the same for the unlock option and when you unlock it should beep twice. may not work first time, if so try it again, make sure you save it and then exit remove cable etc then turn car off.
not the best explanation but i dont have it to hand to explain it properly
hope it helps

Dan_T

Jan 21, 2010
Derby
its very easy
then i think u go into the option on the right hand side that says adaptation if not its the one next to it
click "up" and keep going till you find the option that says lock beep on and change the setting to 1 and then save exit, turn car off and then unlock and lock your car will beep once when locked, if you want it to beep when unlocked do the same for the unlock option and when you unlock it should beep twice. may not work first time, if so try it again, make sure you save it and then exit remove cable etc then turn car off.
hope it helps

can the stealers do this??? free preferbly??

Mar 25, 2009
bath
its very easy
hope it helps

Thankyou mate very helpful

adaytorememb3r

Waiting on my cable from ebay.

Whats the difference between the beeps?

bloody_typical

Aug 19, 2008
Waiting on my cable from ebay.

Whats the difference between the beeps?

Single beep for lock, double beep for unlock.

Also worth a thought... if you have to press the unlock button twice to open the boot/back doors, you end up getting 4 lots of beeps....... gets the curtains twitching near me at 5am!!! :p

adaytorememb3r

I mean't between, EU, Asia etc?

Open Up VAG-COM, and goto "Select Control Module"
Select module 46 - "Central Convenience"
In the Advanced Options section, click on Adaptation - 10
Open Channel 10. UK tone is 0, Asia is 1, Germany is 2, or Other is 3.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I mean't between, EU, Asia etc?

i changed mine on me old MK4 Ibiza to the none UK Settings and it didnt make a different noise :confused:

As said above its really easy to do just go into 46-Central Convenience , Then into Adaption and press up until you see the Alarm unlock Bleep and set it as 1 instead of 0 , Do the same for Lock

adaytorememb3r

Definately going to switch this on, but maybe only for locking depending on how loud it is.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.