I cant find Goodyear Eagle F1 Assym's in the South East!!!

Lee M

Hi Guys,

I've been trying to get some 225/40/18 Goodyear F1 assymetricals for my car for the last few days. Tyres are looking pretty worn now.

Can you belive I can only find one after phoning 10 garages near me!!! Apparantly they are on back order from Goodyear and nobody knows when/if they will be available again.

Tried on-line usual places, ebay, camskill.............nothing - out of stock

Trying to match my fronts up to the rear to keep them all the same tyre (i'm a bit OCD like that :)).

So if you do hear of any when your looking for tyres please let me know!!! At least I can order them in then.

Cheers

Lee

Lee M

Try:

MyTyres and hit the search for fitting station. I'd assume if they were out of stock they'd tell you before purchasing? MyTyres usually delivers the tyre to your garage of choice for fitting. If they're out of stock then maybe try blackcircles?

Cheers mate but I tried them, and black circles too!!

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
had the same thing myself. phoned about 6 garages and all said there out of stock at goodyear, so ended up going with Toyo T1-R's

stewbie55

No longer a Newbie
Aug 12, 2006
Yeah it seems they are generally out of stock/ on back order. However mytyres are still listing them so I ordered a set this afternoon - don't know yet how long they will take to come - may have to postpone my MOT a bit :shrug:

Lee M

Update:

thanks all for the pointers in where to have a look :)

I e-mailed Goodyear directly and they said that the next production run on these will be in March........

In the meantime www.mytyres.co.uk do have stock - (I must of jeffed up when I first searched with them :redface:) - I phones them and they had at least 100 available.

Also available at: http://www.tyres-pneus-online.co.uk/

Cheers

Lee

Lee M

Yeah it seems they are generally out of stock/ on back order. However mytyres are still listing them so I ordered a set this afternoon - don't know yet how long they will take to come - may have to postpone my MOT a bit :shrug:

I ordered yesterday too mate, will be with me on the 25th Feb - according to the e-mail confirmation I got. :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.