i have nos

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
i purchased the kit second hand it came from ibiza cupra so straight forward instalation.
not sure on leagalities and tbh im not right fussed at the mo,its proabaly about as leagal as my decat pipe

didgy2

newbe
Feb 19, 2004
glos
Visit site
cant believe i got stuck in traffic and you fitted it before i got home:ban:

just noticed i got 2 cig lighters in my car now,pm your addy and i will post up to you mate.

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
didgy2 said:
cant believe i got stuck in traffic and you fitted it before i got home:ban:

just noticed i got 2 cig lighters in my car now,pm your addy and i will post up to you mate.

:lol: sorry to hear you got stuck i was home for seven:) all bolted up for ten you could say i were quite eeger:p

i have your ashtray insert mate i will be happy to forward it

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
i live about a mile away from xscape,im meeting a barnsley lad off here at xscape on sat to show him my new toy lol.
Just got a new digi dvd burnery camcorder camera thing so should be able to post pics very soon.
Mine is a standard(looking) black ibiza.Theres a yellow one in ponte with same wheels as yours

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
didgy2 said:
ihi boys run 340 atw so you'll be fine:D and its gradual with the controller,probably less stressfull than big turbo

really feel the controller working as it starts to climb,im happy:D

do you miss it

didgy2

newbe
Feb 19, 2004
glos
Visit site
going from ibiza cupra with nos to eventually a deisel,mmmm no i dont miss it at all:cry: :cry:

when i sell my car i will be traveling much faster(altho be it straight down:scary: ) so it more than makes up for it.Always thought id be driving a fast car all the time but new passions take over and interest change.

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
didgy2 said:
going from ibiza cupra with nos to eventually a deisel,mmmm no i dont miss it at all:cry: :cry:

when i sell my car i will be traveling much faster(altho be it straight down:scary: ) so it more than makes up for it.Always thought id be driving a fast car all the time but new passions take over and interest change.

you taking up parachuting

Shock_Xe

I done a 13000ft sky dive back in Feb. Absolutly Amazing! Loved every minute excpet when the parachute opend and the harness caught one of my B*llocks............ :cry: :blink: like being kicked in the balls at 100mph :cry:

But the whole experience was amazing, the best part was approaching the door and falling out of the plane, its mad that something so unatural felt so right at the time..... i mean everything in your body should tell u not to do it but no hesitation what so ever

everyone must try this!

Shock_Xe

Didgy If i'd known u were selling the kit I would of considerd it :( ahh well never mind im sure there will be more

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Adrian Flux will ensure me with a WON kit for road use, if I say I want to use it on a track then they assume I will use it on track days and my premium wll sky rocket. I havent been quoted a price yet I just wondered if they insured it for road use...

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
Shock_Xe said:
I done a 13000ft sky dive back in Feb. Absolutly Amazing! Loved every minute excpet when the parachute opend and the harness caught one of my B*llocks............ :cry: :blink: like being kicked in the balls at 100mph :cry:

But the whole experience was amazing, the best part was approaching the door and falling out of the plane, its mad that something so unatural felt so right at the time..... i mean everything in your body should tell u not to do it but no hesitation what so ever

everyone must try this!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members