I SO excited, just Bought and LCR !!

Wackojacko

Aug 21, 2006
Maidenhead, Berks
Hi,

I've been lurking around here for a few weeks. I currently drive a Toyta Supra non-turbo which has been great fun this summer but after a ride in a REVO tuned LCR a couple of weeks ago my mind was compleatly changed about the 1.8T's potence.

Thus this morning i have secured myself a 54' 225 LCR in Red with 19K miles on it. :clap:

I have test drivin the car a few times but it took a few days to reach the deal that i wanted on the car. Very much looking forward to own a "proper" car again. I lost count of how many time the Supra has tried to spit me into the central reservation in the M6 on a trip up north.

Rob/

Nyteshade

Is it dark yet?
Feb 1, 2005
Satan's Layby
Wackojacko said:
Hi,

I've been lurking around here for a few weeks. I currently drive a Toyta Supra non-turbo which has been great fun this summer but after a ride in a REVO tuned LCR a couple of weeks ago my mind was compleatly changed about the 1.8T's potence.

Thus this morning i have secured myself a 54' 225 LCR in Red with 19K miles on it. :clap:

I have test drivin the car a few times but it took a few days to reach the deal that i wanted on the car. Very much looking forward to own a "proper" car again. I lost count of how many time the Supra has tried to spit me into the central reservation in the M6 on a trip up north.

Rob/

Welcome to the Chaos..

I am being tempted by a Supra currently... although being spat on central res doesn't sound too clever...:blink: