i think it's bye from me for now

brendanb1801

Leon... Gone
Aug 20, 2007
Well, the time has come. I'm leaving Seat

I have had Leon's for the last 3 years, 1.6s for 18 months and now my Cupra for 18 months. I will be sad to see her go as she has been immense. Such fun to drive, by far the best car for the amount it is worth.

I am sure I will be back soon with Seat bringing out some nice concepts like the new Ibiza and I look forward to a new Leon coming out.

Just wanted to say thanks to you guys, you have been awesome on here, best forum by far, and I am sure I will still be browsing on here in awe of some of the cars!

Ciao for now!

brendanb1801

Leon... Gone
Aug 20, 2007
I'm gettin a bmw 118i m sport convertible. Can't wait! Going to miss the power of my leon but love the 1series converts!

brendanb1801

Leon... Gone
Aug 20, 2007
that sounded really cocky didnt it?! Didn't mean to be! I am a firm believer that if you admit there is a credit crunch, you will be the worst effected by it! Plus in these difficult times, there are the biggest bargains to be had!

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
people have priorities mate, some smoke, some drink, some drink and smoke... others spend money on cars and holidays and such like, priorities are different for everyone, money is only what you make it at the end of the day

brendanb1801

Leon... Gone
Aug 20, 2007
very very true. Unfortunately I drink, smoke and spend on cars. My holiday is everytime i get behind the wheel and have fun driving the motor.

still got to wait about 8 weeks for the bugger tho, summer will be over by then!

richellis

Feb 29, 2008
Cannock
saw one today, and Im sorry to admit I do quite like it, and the 1 series coupe as well.
(leaves to go to a clinic for help)

brendanb1801

Leon... Gone
Aug 20, 2007
yeh i wasnt sure at first, but in the flesh it is stunning

it was between the a3 convertible and the 118i convertible and the bmw pipped it. Just. The a3 is just a little bit bubbly.

Vin-R

Oct 2, 2008
Midlands
the 1 series is well nice. my mates got a 135i and check this.. i didnt know, its a bloody TWIN TURBO.. with 301 bhp STANDARD!!! now that was a shock for me!!! couldnt believe that such a small car, could have such enormous power.

Dec 6, 2008
Shropshire
the 1 series is well nice. my mates got a 135i and check this.. i didnt know, its a bloody TWIN TURBO.. with 301 bhp STANDARD!!! now that was a shock for me!!! couldnt believe that such a small car, could have such enormous power.

Nice motor the 135i and bloody quick, he got the coupe or hatchback?

The 123d is a twin turbo too but obviously a diesel and only 2L, rapid motor tho and very torquey

Dec 6, 2008
Shropshire
One thing I would advise convertible buyers to bear in mind is that convertibles do have small rattles and creaks from the roofs and adjoining trims, its unfortunate but I guess thats what the radio's for lol

Feb 8, 2004
uk
Visit site

A swift trip to DMS or the like and they are M3 baiting, in a straight line anyway.

volvic

It's just water
Jun 28, 2008
House of Batiatus
i like the 1 series...

bmw1series_1.jpg

MS-Design_Hyundai_i30_Sport.jpg

every time i see a Hyundai i30 from the rear I instantly think its a BMW 1. Not as bad as thinking the Hyundai is a BMW though ;)

brendanb1801

Leon... Gone
Aug 20, 2007
i tell you what I am almost embarassed to say I like... I hope others agree...

Kia Cee'd, has potential, looks wise, for modding quite nicely.

kia_pro_cee_d_01.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.